Why File a UCC-1?

NOTE: This process follows the Commercial Redemption concept.
Why File a UCC-1?

An Explanation of Why We Put a Lien Against Our Birth Certificates

When we were born, our parents filled in an Application for Live Birth (Berth). The act of submitting that Application initiated the creation of a cestui que trust (pronounced ‘cesta-kay’). The title of the trust is the name given to the baby just born, but spelled with all capital letters. Once that baby begins being productive — begins working — s/he is the only contributing beneficiary to the trust and therefore, the only one with a legitimate claim to the assets in the trust. Of course, the existence of such a trust is never disclosed to us but through years of diligent research by private men and women who were labeled “conspiracy nuts”, we are now aware of it.

Even though the funds in that trust rightfully belong to the individual from whose name the all-capital legal fiction was created, all the trusts fund corporate activities (remember that government agencies are a series of corporations) and probably serve as “backing” for the worthless securities (by SEC* definition) that we know as Federal Reserve Notes. The challenge for us is to get some amount of control over the credit that we continually create in those trusts. Since someone else set them up, the only way we can do that is to put a lien against the document that gave rise to the strawman, the birth certificate.

The only energy our legal fictions (“strawmen”) have is our energy. It is like a playing piece in the game of commerce, so within the context of that game, we make up a Security Agreement with our fiction saying that it owes everything it earns, purchases or in any other way acquires, to us. From the Security Agreement, a lien is created and recorded in the public record. This can then be turned into a commercial lien by filing it with the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) office, usually under the Secretary of State’s office in each state of the Union. In this way, the living man or woman becomes the Secured Party Creditor (“SPC”) of their strawman who becomes their debtor. Thereafter, anyone who believes they have a claim on the strawman has to pay the SPC first since the SPC is the holder-in-due-course of a superior lien against the all capital-letter named legal fiction as long as that this is one of the provisions of the Security Agreement.

Since our labor provides the value behind the dollar and the financial energy to run corporate government, it is the people who supply all the the credit part of the “full faith and credit of the United States” clause. For this reason, which has been expressed in legislation such as House Joint Resolution 192 of June 5, 1933, more recent legislation and Public Policy, we have an “exemption”, meaning that our debts can be set-off against what corporate government owes us. This is also what is meant by “Accepted for Value – Exempt from Levy”. In order to discharge or off-set our debts, we accept our birth certificates for the value they have been assigned and send them to the Secretary of the U.S. Dep’t of Treasury. As you will notice when you get the certified copy of your birth certificate, they are printed on bond paper which indicates that they are negotiable instruments.

* Securities and Exchange Commission
Click here for “Non-UCC” documents to stay in the private venue.
The following documents are the most commonly used in asserting Secured Party Creditor status.

SPC Documents

Be aware that these documents are not “silver bullets”. They merely express your intentions, your venue, and your status for filing or recording into the public record as an aid in enforcing your rights.
It is up to you to use them effectively.
Do review the material in the Basic Education section.

For an explanation of the “UCC”, click here

Please Note that it is only the UCC-1 & Security Agreement that has an Application to fill in with your information. We will use that same information to complete the other documents offered on this page. If you are NOT ordering the UCC-1 & Security Agreement, all we need is the Debtor’s name, Secured Party’s name, and sometimes the SS# for all other documents. Use the text box (bottom of page) to ask questions.

1.  Security Agreement – This Contract defines the rights in law or property as they relate to you as living principal, and your juristic strawman (legal fiction). It provides the commercial and legal support for the UCC-1.  CONTRARY to Popular MisInformation, this document Does Not get filed in the public.  – $145

2.   Lien – Many have the misconception that the UCC 1 Financing Statement is the Lien and Notice of lien. However, that was true of the county UCC forms years ago. When the UCC was amended in 2000, the two were separated and just about all counties now use the same UCC forms as the state offices do. The lien itself describes the circumstances that makes the lien possible a well as publicly declares your collateral. This will be filed in your county. – $95

3.   UCC-1 Financing Statement filings – Essentially these are notices of liens that you, as the living principal, place upon all property of the Debtor, i.e., your strawman, via the Security Agreement (see #2). By this Filing, you specifically lien your birth certificate and the “trust” account number, also knows as the social security number. The UCC Filings are placed on the global UCC records proving that the living you has registered the paramount claim on the legal you (strawman).  We prepare the document and file it in one of the states that still accepts these types of filings.  $100 preparation & filing fee.

** NEW Optional Service — Find the security interest based off of your Birth Certificate and social security number! $175 for each number searched**

Package Deal – Get the ALL Three (3) Documents for $325.

Order form for Security Agreement, Lien, and UCC-1

4.   Specific Power of Attorney – This expressed written contract gives Power of Attorney to you, the bio-spiritual living principal, over the legal juristic person created by the government to re-present you in law (strawman). This document is mutually exclusive to the government’s presumption that you and your legal strawman are one in the same entity. – $50.00

5.  Hold-Harmless & Indemnity Agreement  w/Private Agreement – This document works together with the Specific Power of Attorney, which expressly holds harmless from legal liability your real live sentient self, from the liabilities that can be incurred by your strawman in Limited-Liability actions. – $85.

6.  Public Notice of Common Law Copyright — Just as it says. You can copyright your ‘Person’ since it has already been turned into a “doing business as (DBA)” name by the government. Sending a copy of this Notice to people you don’t want to hear from again can often put a stop to harassment. If it doesn’t, you can Invoice the bothersome entity for use of your property or sue for copyright infringement. -$75

7. Treasury Package Documents -These documents are sent to Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the U.S.Treasury and Trustee of the Bankruptcy. It lets him know that you will be transacting certain financial affairs through him in order to access the exemption we were all given when our lawful money was taken away in 1933, in other words it puts Treasury on Notice, often referred to as the UCC contract trust. This is the basic step to be taken if you will be creating private bonds or bills of exchange.
To complete your Treasury Package, you will need a copy of your filed UCC-1 form plus the following:

Instruction Order (Chargeback) that will be attached to your UCC-1;
A Bill of Exchange;
the IRS 1040 V form;
Birth Certificate Bond and the Accepted For Value stamped birth certificate (you need to supply a certified state (not county) birth certificate for this);
NEW – Affidavit of Acceptance of the Presidential Oath. The POTUS (president of the U.S.) swearing to uphold the laws that protect the people is what makes this commercial process work! His Oath is his contract with the people which you can personally accept.

The completed package notifies the Secretary of the Treasury that the Secured Party (you) is now established with a prior, superior claim on all assets and liabilities of the Debtor. Any liabilities can then be presented to the Secretary for processing and discharge or off-set through the UCC Contract Trust. All documents are returned to you completed and with full instructions for mailing to the current Secretary of U.S. Dep’t of Treasury for $220.

(Click here for Treasury Package Order Form if ordered separately)

Grand Package Deal: All 7 documents (all docs in the Treasury Pkg. are considered “one document”) for $725!

If you cannot financially manage having all your documents done at one time, we suggest completing # 1 through # 3, then the Treasury package (#7), and then the rest of the documents as listed above.

SUGGESTED:  If you are able to prepare documents yourself and do your own lien registration and UCC filing, we can send you a set of templates for $395 with instructions and the stamp (a .pdf file) for imprinting on your birth certificate for the Treasury package. ** NEW Also included — From here on out you have the access and ability to:     Find the security interest based off of your Birth Certificate, social security number, Promissory Notes, Death Certificates and More! **
Limited consultation is included.

Complete your foundation with our Advanced SPC — everything you wanted to do —
Get the Complete Package of templates and first hand information for $720*!
(*SPC templates above for $395 AND SPC Advanced, below, for $325)

Advanced SPC CD for those ready to take the next step!

Handling Your Documents:
Your Security Agreement will be incorporated into your UCC filing by it’s reference number but you’ll keep it privately with your important papers. The UCC 1 can also be filed in your county. This is particularly effective if you have real estate in your filing since a search would bring up the Notice of lien.

The Power of Attorney, Hold-Harmless Agreement and Notice of Copyright are best recorded in your county. If your County Recorder refuses to record, they can be:

published once a week for 4 weeks in whatever newspaper carries Legal Notices in your area and request an Affidavit of Publication after they have run, which is the common law way – usually expensive;
have the rejected documents recorded in a nearby county; or
recorded at nationalrepublicregistry.com .

Please be aware that having this process be successful depends entirely upon your self-education, judgment and level of confidence. Just having these documents can not assure the outcome of your presenting them in any given situation, so it is in your own best interest to get your brain thinking logically, avoid making assumptions (something we ALL tend to do), and take responsibility for your actions.

To use PayPal or credit card click here. We also accept payment over the phone (processed through paypal), WalMart MoneyPac, or Postal Money Order, preferably with the ‘pay to’ line left blank or made payable to:

Penny Pincher Press/ Francesca Shannon
1143 Northern Boulevard, #154
Clarks Summit  18411  Pennsylvania

Need more information? Use the form below or call 570-483-8683. If you need consultation, see our schedule (click here) .

Advanced SPC CD for those ready to take the next step!